English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, Havering RM13 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Havering (RM13)
Have you recently finished your degree with a 2:1 or 1st class degree and have realised that you would like to explore the potential of becoming a teacher?
Are you a passionate individual with a wealth of specialist English knowledge and are looking to secure your first educational role in a fantastic school?
Perhaps you would like the opportunity to learn and develop into a fully qualified teacher in a warm and supportive environment?
If this English Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Key Information:
- Based in Havering
- Good transportation links
- £350 – £450 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Perfect for an aspiring teacher
- Warm environment
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Fantastic English department with experienced and supportive staff
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Varied and exciting – crucial experience prior to teaching training
- Supporting a class teacher working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Displaying & utilising own subject knowledge
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in English
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Strong academic background
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – How to Apply:
If this English Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.