English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester m20 UK|
|Salary||£380 to £414 per Week|
English Graduate – Teaching Assistant – Start ASAP
Are you an English graduate who is searching for the right path into teaching?
Maybe you are unsure this is the career for you and are keen to find your feet before committing to a PGCE?
Would you like to spend this academic year supporting pupils with their literacy skills, enabling them to achieve across all subjects?
Transfer your knowledge & passion for English across to student’s immediately in this highly rewarding English Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity!
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV, if you are shortlisted we will be in touch with further information within 2-4 working days.
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Long-term, full-time role
- Work in one school (not day-to-day in different schools)
- Paid weekly, £380- £415 in term time
- Ideal experience for aspiring English teachers
- The school has an excellent track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from year 7 – 11
- Offer support to this student which includes group and 1:1 interventions
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
- School based in Manchester
- Easily accessible via public transport
- 11-16 diverse school
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 2:2 or above degree in English Language/Literature
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today to apply for this English Graduate Teaching Assistant role.