English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Paid School Experience
|Location:||Manchester, North West England UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Paid Graduate School Experience
Gain valuable classroom and teaching experience as an English Teaching Assistant, whilst earning money and using your sought after skills.
If you are considering a career as an English Teacher, then this English Teaching Assistant role is the perfect opportunity because you can improve your skills and develop your knowledge prior to embarking on teacher training.
Overview of English Teaching Assistant role:
- Full-time, Monday to Friday, starting January
- Earn £60 – £65 per day, term-time only
- Fabulous experience prior to teacher training or to simply add to your CV
- Located in Manchester
- Other locations available such as Trafford, Salford, Stockport
What will you be doing?
- Observing and getting advice from ‘Outstanding’ English Teachers
- Taking on occasional cover as your confidence grows
- Earn whilst you learn so you can develop your teaching skills
- Deliver your own 1:1 and small group intervention sessions
- English graduate role
- Support from KS3 – KS5
What will you need?
- English degree, 2:1 or above
- Passion and enthusiasm to work in education
- Able to inspire and enthuse pupils
- Experience working with young people desirable
About the school
- Popular school with fabulous resources
- Driven and extremely organised school that is experienced working with graduates
- During your placement, access all staff training and support
- Progress onto teacher training
- High achieving department
If you have come to the conclusion that this role is perfectly suited to you, then send your CV to Holly right away.