English/Maths/Science/Psychology Graduates Needed – Primary Teaching Assistant
Category: Graduate TAs / School Support Staff |
Erdington B23 UK
£350 to £400 per Week
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
Are you a recent university graduate with a passion for education and a desire to find a full-time role in a Primary School for the remainder of the academic year?
Perhaps you’re looking to progress into a Primary PGCE in September, but first want to gain relevant and rewarding first-hand Primary Teaching Assistant experience in Erdington?
A superb primary school based in Erdington is looking to find a warm, supportive and outgoing Primary Teaching Assistant to join their team for the remainder of the academic year in a Monday to Friday position. In this role as a Primary Teaching Assistant, you will be supporting the class teacher during lesson time in conducting lessons and also providing 1:1 & small group support based both inside and out of the class environment.
Primary Teaching Assistant – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 UK based university degree
- Strong academic background
- Prior experience working with young people
- Passionate about a career in primary education
- Eager to find full-time Primary Teaching Assistant role
- Naturally warm, supportive and outgoing personality
- Good organisation & communication skills
Primary Teaching Assistant – The School:
- Warm and welcoming primary school
- Located in Erdington (B23)
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Modern and inclusive ethos & values
- Dedicated and hard-working SLT
- History of working with talented graduates
- Public transport links nearby!
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jessica at i-teachers to register your interest in this superb Primary Teaching Assistant role in Erdington NOW!
You can learn more about our Privacy Principles, User Privacy Notice and how GDPR may apply to you by clicking the link here.