|Location:||Birmingham, Coventry CV4 UK|
|Salary||£450 to £475 per Week|
Are you an English graduate with a passion for education, and a desire to find a full-time English Subject Tutor role in Coventry this academic year?
Maybe you’re looking for the opportunity to find a role where you can utilise your degree subject knowledge whilst having an impact on the development of young people?
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day-to-day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic, and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
English Tutor – Role Information:
- English Subject Tutor
- Monday to Friday role – Based in one school
- Full academic year
- Outstanding Secondary School
- Paid £450– £475 per week term time only
- Planning and conducting 1:1 & small group support
- Creating engaging and beneficial learning experiences
- Keeping students focused and engaged
- Interviewing Now
English Tutor – Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 degree in English
- Strong academic background
- Prior experience teaching, tutoring, mentoring, or volunteering.
- Good organisation and communication skills
- Naturally outgoing and proactive individual
- Passionate about supporting young people
- Ability to engage and inspire
English Tutor – The School:
- Located in Coventry
- Secondary School
- Modern facilities and resources
- Outstanding English department
- Dedicated to providing excellent learning experiences.
- Pride themselves on inclusive and warm environment
- History of working with talented graduates
- Public transport links nearby!
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Alice at i-teachers to register your interest in this amazing English Subject Tutor role in Coventry NOW!