English Subject Tutor – Leicester
|Location:||East Midlands, Leicester le3 UK|
|Salary||£410 to £415 per Week|
Are you a recent English subject based graduate with a passion for your specialist subject, and a desire to gain first-hand tutoring experience as an English Subject Tutor this academic year?
Do you want the opportunity to help plan and conduct 1:1 & small group support sessions for secondary pupils across KS3 & KS4 as an English Subject Tutor inside and out of the classroom?
Maybe you’re looking for the opportunity to gain that vital first-hand tutoring experience as an English Subject Tutor before evaluating whether to progress into a teacher training programme?
A superb secondary academy based in Leicester is looking to find a hard-working, passionate and outgoing recent English based graduate for an English Subject Tutor role, providing 1:1 & small group support to KS3 & KS4 secondary pupils aiding their academic progression. The role will be based both inside and out of the classroom, where you will be able to organise and conduct key support sessions based in students needs.
In this English Subject Tutor role you will earn £86 per day during term time, in a Monday to Friday position beginning as soon as possible and ending in July 2023. You will also have access to our partnership with the online CPD college, with the option to study a FREE subject enhancement knowledge course on topics such as Mental Health Awareness, Children’s Mental Health & Safeguarding.
English Subject Tutor – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 UK English subject based degree
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about your specialist subject
- Eager to gain that vital first-hand tutoring experience!
- Naturally warm, supportive and outgoing personality
- Patient regarding rate of student’s progression
- Excellent organisation & communication skills
English Subject Tutor – The School:
- Excellent secondary academy
- Based just outside of Leicester city centre
- Superb facilities and resources
- Eager to work with quality Core Subject graduates
- Passionate about providing pupils with superb learning experiences
- Close relationship with parents of pupils
- Public transport links nearby!
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this superb English Subject Tutor role based in Leicester NOW!