|Location:||Barnet, Brent WD25 UK|
|Salary||£25543 to £41635 per Annum|
Are you currently studying and working towards your QTS to be qualified in September?
Do you have a love of English and are incredibly passionate about educating and inspiring the next generation?
Would you like to work in a school that offers fantastic NQT inductions, ongoing training and development and hard-working students that love the subject?
Why not consider this brilliant English NQT role as the next step in your career? Register your interest in this role by simply clicking APPLY to send your C.V. If successful, you will be contacted for a friendly and confidential chat!
- Permanent English Teacher Role
- Full time Monday – Friday
- Lots of potential to progress and take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now for September
- £25, 543 – £41,635 per annum
- Plan and deliver interactive and excellent lessons
- Prepare students for exams both GCSE and A-Level
- Become a valued member of the department
- Opportunities for extra-curricular responsibilities
- Large Secondary School based in Watford
- Excellent training programme
- Watford location
- Conveniently serviced by good transport links
- Supportive and inspirational Senior Leader
- Large emphasis on wellbeing and work-life balance
Click on the apply button and send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers for this English NQT role.