|Location:||London, Greater London CR0 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£27595 to £38963 per Annum|
Are you an Outstanding English Teacher searching for a new challenge?
…or perhaps you are an English NQT in search of a supportive secondary school that boasts excellent behaviour and a fantastic CPD?
Due to an exciting expansion to the school, this English Teacher role is now available for a hardworking and inspirational candidate to start in September with the school interviewing this month!
So not matter your experience, whether you are a seasoned English Teacher or an English NQT, you are encouraged to apply for this role now on this page.
English Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent English Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £27,595 – £38,963 English Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now
English Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons English for KS3 – KS5
- Promote a passion for English Language & Literature
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of the English department
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a Music related subject
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Good graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with over 800 students
- Room to progress with the school
- Croydon, South London
- Superb behaviour
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Teacher role.
This role is based in the borough of Croydon, however other roles are also available in the following boroughs:, Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, Hounslow, Kensington & Chelsea, Lambeth and Wandsworth.