|Location:||Bradford, Yorkshire and the Humber BD10 UK|
|Salary||£23720 to £39406 per Annum|
Are you a qualified English Teacher with a passion for educating secondary students in the subject, and creating academically enriched and interactive learning experiences inside of a classroom environment?
Do you have the necessary teaching skills and enthusiasm to make sure that each student is motivated and focused on the subject, developing and enhancing their academic ability?
Perhaps you are looking for the opportunity to join an experienced and talented English Department, inside of a secondary school with a commitment to CPD and promoting from within?
If you are a qualified English Teacher with a passion for educating secondary students, and creating academically enriched learning experiences inside of a classroom environment, then this is the role for you.
English Teacher – Role Information:
- English Teacher
- Permanent Role
- September Start
- Secondary School
- Located in Bradford
- Paid £23,720 – £39,406 per annum
- Educating secondary students within the English subject
- Creating interactive and academically enriched learning experiences
- Structuring lessons around broad and balanced curriculum
- Identifying and developing weaknesses in ability of students
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP!
- Minimum 2:1 English subject degree
- Excellent academic background
- Qualified Teacher Status
- NQT or Experienced teacher
- Passionate about educating secondary students
- Enthusiastic and supportive attitude
- Brilliant organisation and communication skill
- Prior experience teaching within the English subject
Information about the school:
- Ambitious, caring and passionate school environment
- Students always come first
- Curriculum based around the needs and requirements of students
- Close relationship with students
- Wants enthusiastic and engaging teachers
- High quality CPD programme
- Respected and valued member of local community
How to apply:
To apply for this exciting English Teaching role inside of an outstanding secondary school, then make sure to apply by pressing the ‘Apply Now’ button, or send your CV to Amy at i-teachers.