|Location:||London, London (East) E7 UK|
|Salary||£30480 to £49571 per Annum|
English Teacher – Newham (E7)
Are you a talented and enthusiastic individual with a passion to get young people excited about and engaged in English?
Perhaps you would like the opportunity to further your educational career in a warm and welcoming school within a fantastic English department?
Furthermore are you a Newly Qualified Teacher looking for a first permanent role, inside of a school with an excellent NQT induction programme and a real emphasis on developing their teaching staff?
If this English Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
English Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Newham
- Good transportation links
- Permanent full time role, Monday – Friday school hours
- January 2020 start
- Paid £30,480 – £49,571 per annum
- Nurturing atmosphere for newly qualified teachers
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Opportunities for development and progression – outstanding CPD programme
English Teacher – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and experienced English department
- Plan and conduct lessons and small group sessions
- Utilise school’s broad and balanced curriculum
- Opportunities for progression
- Developing and enhancing students’ knowledge in English subject
- Making sure students receive correct support and guidance during class time
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in English
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
English Teacher – How to Apply:
If this English Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.