|Location:||Leeds, Yorkshire and the Humber LS9 UK|
|Salary||£23720 to £39406 per Annum|
Are you a qualified English Teacher with a passion for the subject, and a real commitment to the academic development of your students?
Do you have the classroom management skills to offer a fantastic standard of lessons to your students, making sure each student is offered the best possible academic opportunities within the English subject?
Furthermore, are you looking to be part of a driven and respected English department inside of a secondary school with a real dedication to developing their staff to reach their full potential?
If you are a qualified English Teacher looking for an exciting new role inside of a wonderful English department for the new academic year, then this is the role for you!
English Teacher – Role Information:
- English Teacher
- Permanent role
- September start
- Secondary school
- Located in the Leeds area
- Paid £23,720 – £39,406 per annum
- Developing the academic ability of secondary students in English subject
- Planning and conducting brilliant standard of secondary English lessons
- Structuring lessons around academically enriched curriculum
- Identifying and developing students weaknesses
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP!
English Teacher – Role Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 English degree
- Strong academic background
- Qualified Teacher Status
- NQT or Experienced Teacher
- Secondary English teacher training
- Enthusiastic and supportive attitude
- Motivated to be key member of flourishing English department
- Brilliant classroom management skills
Information about the school:
- Dedicated and forward thinking Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive and inspirational ethos
- Valued member of local community
- Able to offer excellent academic opportunities for its students
- Experienced and committed Head of Department
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Brilliant NQT/CPD programmes
- Public transport links nearby
If you are a qualified English Teacher looking for a new and exciting role in the new academic year, then this is the role for you!