|Location:||Birmingham, Erdington B23 UK|
|Salary||£25714 to £36961 per Annum|
Are you a passionate and creative English Teacher interested in joining an incredible English department in a thriving secondary school?
Perhaps you are relocating to central Birmingham and want to ensure you pick the right school for you?
Or perhaps you are ready to take the next step in your career and want to join an English Department with opportunities for progression?
This highly reputed school is looking for an English Teacher to join their team!
English Teacher – The Role:
- Located in Birmingham
- £25,714 to £36,961 per Annum
- Full-time, permanent role
- Planning and delivering well-structured lessons in accordance with the UK curriculum
- Helping students to experience the beauty and richness of language in many forms
- Support students’ outcomes and wellbeing
- Communicating with parents, students, and other staff members
English Teacher – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 English based degree
- Obtained Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Previous secondary experience
- Good classroom management skills
- Committed to delivering high quality learning
- Passion for English and teaching
English Teacher – The School:
- 11-19 Catholic school
- Excellent learning environment
- Superb facilities
- Team from a wide variety of cultures and faiths
- Internal training opportunities
- Applies the very best up-to-date pedagogical practice
Click ‘Apply Now’ and send your CV to Jessica Finnigan at i-teachers today to apply for this exciting English Teacher role!