|Location:||Leeds, Yorkshire and the Humber LS15 UK|
|Salary||£23720 to £39406 per Annum|
This warm and supportive secondary school based in the Leeds area is looking to find a passionate and enthusiastic English Teacher.
Are you ready to find an exciting new role for the new academic year?
With a driven and ambitious English Department supplied with a mix of experienced and talented staff, this school have been able to really develop and enhance the academic ability of the school’s students in recent years.
This is in no small part to an inspiring Head of Department with a real commitment to making sure each member of the team is equipped with everything they need to really perform to their full potential.
Don’t hesitate in pressing the ‘Apply Now’ button, or send your CV to Amy at i-teachers.
- English Teacher
- Open to NQTs and Experienced Teachers
- Located in the Leeds area
- Excellent staff development programme – progression opportunities
- Full time permanent role
- Supportive and dedicated English Department
- September start
- Paid £23,720 – £39,406 per annum
This school has a fantastic relationship with parents and guardians as well as being a valued member of a school trust organisation, they have a real impetus on promoting from within and making sure TLR members have a real understanding and feel for the environment.
With an excellent NQT/CPD programme, they are able to make sure each member of their team is comfortable and aspiring to reach their full potential.
What you will need:
- Minimum 2:1 English degree
- Broad subject knowledge
- QTS by September 2019
- NQT or Experienced Teacher
- Enthusiastic and supportive attitude
- Ability to create educational and inspiring learning experiences
- Passion for educating secondary students in English subject
If you are looking for the opportunity to be a valued and respected member of a fantastic English department in the Leeds area, with a passion for providing superb learning experiences for their students, then make sure to press the ‘Apply Now’ button, or send your CV to Amy at i-teachers.
We are shortlisting soon, so please apply ASAP!