|Location:||Stockport, North West England SK6 UK|
|Salary||£23720 to £39406 per Annum|
English Teacher – Permanent – Stockport – Apply ASAP
Recently resigned from your current position and looking for a new opportunity for September?
Perhaps you are wanting to secure your English NQT position now you have worked hard in your placements?
If either of the above apply to you, i-teachers may have the ideal English Teaching opportunity for you. Read on to find out about this specific role in Stockport, or get in touch directly to discuss your specific criteria!
An Ofsted ‘Good’ Secondary school in a leafy suburb of Stockport has an exciting opportunity for an English Teacher in their expanding English Department due to the internal promotion of another colleague.
English Teacher – Benefits
- Competitive salary £23720 – £39406
- Ofsted ‘Good’ school
- Huge focus on staff well-being within the school
- Great CPD and personal progression plans
- Permanent, full-time role
- Secondary School in Stockport
- Great career progression
- Excellent facilities
- Interviews ASAP – please send your CV today
English Teacher – Person Specification
- English Teacher – NQTs welcome to apply
- Must have QTS
- Excellent curriculum knowledge
- Passionate and dedicated English Teacher
- Team player who can contribute to the supportive ethos of the department
English Teacher – The School
This Secondary school, is located conveniently for public transport travel. As a hub of learning, activity, and pride for the local community the school is so much more than a place for academic learning. The school has a terrific learning environment that has caused it to be oversubscribed for several years running. It is considered a ‘Good’ school by Ofsted and does a lot to help pupils from challenging backgrounds realise their potential.
Don’t delay your application apply now for this English Teacher role, it will not be available for long. Please send your CV or call for more information.