|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands UK|
|Salary||£23720 to £39406 per Annum|
Permanent Role – September 2019 Start – Secondary School – Birmingham – Bordesley Green B9
Are you a qualified English Teacher ready for a new and exciting challenge for the forthcoming academic year?
Perhaps you are looking for the opportunity to be a valued and supported member of staff in an expanding English Department?
Are you a reflective teacher that is committed to providing ongoing teaching and support for all your students?
Make sure that you do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity at this late point in the year – interviews are being held on an ongoing basis and you could secure this opportunity sooner than you think!
- English Teacher
- Open to NQTs and experienced teachers
- Permanent role
- September 2019 start
- Secondary school
- Located in Bordesley Green B9
- Paid £23,720 – £39,406 per annum
- Opportunity to join an expanding secondary English Department
- Under the guidance and leadership of exceptional Head of English
- Joining secondary school committed to developing their staff to full potential
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP!
What you will need to be considered for this role:
- Degree – ideally in English
- Have or be on track to achieve QTS in September
- Strong academic background
- Exceptional degree subject knowledge
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary English teacher training
- Good or above prior lesson observations
- Clear passion and commitment to teach English
About this School:
This popular and oversubscribed secondary school based in Birmingham is a fantastic environment for a teacher looking to find a new and exciting role, armed with an exceptional CPD programme and an induction programme to match!
They value the importance of a cohesive and supportive secondary teaching team, making sure that each member of staff feels valued and respected, as well as having their potential and teaching ability developed to its highest possible level.
Furthermore, the schools positive and inclusive approach to personalised learning has aided their recent success in GCSE/A-Level exams and helped oversee a fantastic set of Progress 8 results for the most recent academic year.
If you are an English Teacher passionate about educating secondary students and instilling a love for English, then apply today!