|Location:||Luton, East of England UK|
|Salary||£23720 to £39406 per Annum|
English Teacher – Luton
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced English Teacher looking to find a new and rewarding role for the forthcoming academic year in the Luton area!
Are you an experienced English Teacher passionate about delivering engaging and inspiring learning experience for secondary students?
Perhaps you feel that you have achieved all you can in your current role, and want to new and exciting challenge for the forthcoming academic year?
Maybe you are looking for the opportunity to utilise your experience to support this school through this really exciting time! This school are looking for a teacher who has the belief in every young person and is looking to provide equal opportunities to succeed.
Do not hesitate in applying for this brilliant English teaching opportunity based in the Luton area if you are ready for a new challenge!
Information about the role – English Teacher:
- English Teacher
- Permanent role
- Secondary School
- September 2019 start ideally but this school will consider January 2020 start
- Paid £23,720 – £39,406 per annum
- Located in Luton area
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP!
What is required for this role:
- Strong academic background
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Passionate about teaching the English subject
- Determined to support students to develop personally and academically
- Patience, resilience and commitment
- Able to deal with more challenging environments and ability to see the bigger picture
Information about the school:
- Challenging secondary school
- Located in Luton
- Modern and forward thinking ethos
- Committed to creating stable and motivating school environment
- Driven and ambitious Head Teacher
- Looking to ignite positive change and hardworking attitudes
If you are an experienced English Teacher dedicated to the academic development of secondary students, then make sure to press the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your CV to Jamie at i-teachers!