|Location:||Bradford, Yorkshire and the Humber BD8 UK|
|Salary||£23720 to £39406 per Annum|
This fantastic secondary school based in the Bradford area is looking to find a passionate and hardworking English Teacher to provide a superb standard of academic learning experiences for their secondary students!
Are you a qualified English Teacher with a real dedication to the academic development of your secondary students?
Do you have the ability to provide enriching and interactive lessons in the English subject?
Perhaps you are a newly qualified teacher, eager to find your first permanent role inside of a school with an excellent induction/CPD programme?
If you are a driven English Teacher eager to find an exciting and refreshing role for the new academic year, then make sure that you waste no time in applying for this brilliant opportunity to be part of a flourishing English department this September!
Information about the role – English Teacher:
- Providing superb academic learning experiences in the English subject
- Working under an experienced and supportive Head of department
- Planning and delivering lessons based on broad and enriching curriculum
- Full time role
- September 2019 start
- Secondary school
- Located in Bradford
- Paid £23,720 – £39,406 per annum
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum 2:1 English subject degree
- Strong academic background
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary English teacher training
- Supportive and enthusiastic attitude
- Real passion for the English subject
- Eager to be valued member of wonderful secondary English department
- Good or above prior lesson observations
Information about the school:
- Outstanding secondary school
- Located in the Bradford area
- Outgoing and cohesive English department
- State of the art facilities and resources
- Impetus on promoting from within
- Opportunities for progression
- Perfect environment for dedicated and passionate English Teacher
If you are a qualified English Teacher with a real commitment to the academic development of your students in your specialist subject, press the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your CV to Demi at i-teachers!