|Location:||Salford, North West England M6 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40460 per Annum|
English Teacher – Permanent, January 2020 start (or Easter)
Are you an English Teacher who is ready for a new challenge this January?
Perhaps you are relocating to Manchester and haven’t found what you are looking for yet?
If either of the above apply to you, the ideal English Teaching opportunity is waiting for you!
This fantastic school are interviewing ASAP, please send your CV in order to be considered for the role.
We are shortlisting ASAP so early applications are strongly recommended.
English Teacher – Person Specification
- QTS (or currently working towards)
- Training experience in UK schools
- English related degree
- Strong A Levels and GCSEs are desirable
- A clear presence in the classroom
- Willingness to contribute to the whole school community
English Teacher – Benefits
- January 2020 start (or Easter if needed)
- Permanent vacancy
- £24,373 – £40490 (MPS – UPS) – negotiable dependent on experience
- TLR available for the right candidate
- NQTs welcome to apply
- Inspirational Head Teacher and SLT
- Excellent direction and vision
- Strong focus on staff wellbeing and CPD
- Parking and transport links available
What do i-teachers offer?
- A consultative approach to support your job search
- A genuine desire to place you in a school that will benefit your career aspirations
- No cost to yourself
- Ongoing support and advice throughout the shortlisting, interview and placement process
- You information will not be given to any schools prior to speaking to you about your preferences, schools and your experience
- We can work on a completely confidential basis for any Teacher that has not handed in their notice
Please send your CV today or contact Holly at i-teachers for more information.