|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M40 UK|
|Salary||£140 to £210 per Day|
English Teacher – ECTs welcome to apply – Long term position until July 23
Are you an English Teacher who is keen to kickstart your career in an outstanding school?
Perhaps you are relocating, or looking for a change of scenery from February Half term?
Would you like to join a welcoming and forward-thinking English Department for the rest of the academic year?
Please do not hesitate to call for more information or apply for this role today! i-teachers is not a supply agency, we only work with Long term and permanent positions. Check out over 700 of our 5* reviews on Trustpilot!
- Long term position, starting February
- Successful English Department with broad and balanced curriculum
- Thriving school with excellent behaviour and leadership
- Mix of teachers including ECT/Teach First/Experienced
- Excellent resources and extra curricular activities
- Fantastic enrichment opportunities for pupils
- Work with the successful Head of Department
- Paid £140 – £210 per day
Person specification – English Teacher
- Qualified Teacher Status (UK)
- ECTs welcome to apply
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Passionate about making a whole school impact
- Outstanding feedback from previous schools
- Successful mixed 11-18 school
- 1000+ Pupils
- Diverse school
- High proportion of disadvantaged students
- Excellent progress scores
So if you are ready for a new challenge as an English Teacher, please send your CV today! Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 2-4 working days.