|Location:||Bradford, Yorkshire and the Humber BD1 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Are you an English Teacher who is currently searching for fresh September teaching challenge?
Do you have a real passion to inspire students and ensure each student fulfils their true potential in their English GCSE’s?
Whether you are an experienced English Teacher, an English NQT or maybe you are looking to relocate to West Yorkshire, this English Teaching role at a ‘Good’ school could be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
This is a fantastic and rewarding opportunity to teach science to students who fully embrace learning and be part of an engaging and cohesive English department!
To register your interest in this fantastic English Teacher role then please apply on this page by attaching your CV!
English Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent English Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £24,373 – £40,490 English Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now for a September start
English Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run English lessons for KS3 – KS4
- Prepare students for GCSE exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a thriving English department
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st class or 2:1 degree in English / related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for English
English Teacher – The Good graded secondary school:
- Good graded by OfSTED
- Incredibly strong & popular secondary school
- Bradford, West Yorkshire
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today to apply for this English Teacher role!