|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M13 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
English Teacher vacancy in a new and growing school with excellent opportunities for progression.
Would you like to secure a permanent English Teacher role in a school that offers an inclusive education for their pupils?
Perhaps you have a passion for teaching pupils who come from diverse backgrounds, to ensure every pupil can succeed?
This school has a supportive, cohesive English Department who are keen to welcome an English Teacher in September due to the growing school numbers.
Do not delay in sending your details, this school are keen to interview ASAP!
- Permanent, full-time role
- English Teacher role
- 11-16 secondary school
- Growing numbers and popularity
- NQT’s or experienced teachers welcome to apply
- Role starting September
- Innovative and popular English Department
- Inspirational Headteacher
- Bespoke CPD and induction programme
- Excellent progress made by students
- Students come from a variety of socio-economic backgrounds
- High proportion of EAL and PP
About the role – English Teacher
- You will be teaching up to KS4 English in the vibrant department.
- As an NQT you will be assigned 80% timetable giving plenty of time for PPA.
- The supportive Head of English will support your teaching style
- You will be provided with training and CPD on a regular basis.
About the school – English Teacher
This exciting role is in a popular area of Manchester – an easy commute just outside of the city centre. It is close to the main train station. Facilities at this school are second to none with a brand-new building which provides a stimulating environment with excellent technology and learning resources. The school have a glowing Ofsted report that recognises the dedication from Teachers and leadership.
Do not delay in sending your application – click ‘Apply’ now and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers or call the office for a friendly chat.