|Location:||Buckinghamshire, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£26948 to £38174 per Annum|
Take your English Teacher career to the next level and start September in this brilliant English Teacher opportunity at a thriving Buckinghamshire secondary school & sixth form!
This English Teacher role would be ideal for the most seasoned English Teacher or any English ECT!
In this English Teacher role you would be working across KS3 – KS5 at a school that has fantastic air of mutual respect between students and faculty.
The thriving secondary & sixth form is part of an established academy trust and would offer the successful English Teacher the support of a high performing English department alongside excellent CPD.
To register your interest in this fantastic English Teacher role please simply apply on this page today and attach your CV.
English Teacher – Role:
- Permanent English Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £26,948 – £38,174 English Teacher salary
- Plan, deliver and run English lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for maths GCSE & A-level exams
- Become an integral part of a welcoming English department
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting now
- September 2022 start
English Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st or 2:1 English related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grade
- Strong behaviour & classroom management
- Passion for English Language & Literature
- Coordinate & manage teaching assistants
- Strong communicator
The welcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- Part of an established academy trust
- 900 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Brilliant facilities
- Strong CPD and training
- Bourne End, Buckinghamshire location
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Teacher role.