English Teacher – January Start
|Location:||Manchester, North West England M14 UK|
|Salary||£23720 to £39406 per Annum|
English Teacher – January Start – Permanent position
Are you an English Teacher who missed out on the opportunity of a new role this September?
Perhaps you are relocating to Manchester and are keen to find a permanent English Teacher role from January in a school that meets your expectations?
If you would like to work in a growing school with a strong leadership team, excellent development programme and a passion to put pupils first then please read on and apply!
- Teach English KS3/KS4
- Innovative pupil-led curriculum
- Excellent resources and support from leadership
- Strong team of 11 Teachers and 2 Teaching Assistants
- Bright, spacious classrooms and plenty of enrichment opportunities
- Diverse, High PP/EAL School
- Inner-city Manchester – excellent links to transport and cark park
- Permanent role – January 2020 start
- Paid MPS – UPS
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Strong academic background in English
- Passion to make a whole school impact
- Previous inner-city school experience is desirable
- NQTs and experienced teachers considered
If you would like to be organised and secure your permanent English Teacher role for January now, then please send your CV ASAP!
Shortlisting will be on an ongoing basis with interviews in September.