English Teacher – Leeds
|Location:||Leeds, Leeds Ls6 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
English Teacher – Secondary School – August/September start – Leeds
This superb secondary school in Leeds is looking to find a passionate and dedicated English Teacher to be part of their teaching department this September!
Are you a recently qualified English Teacher relocating back up north after completing your teacher training down south?
Perhaps you are an experienced teacher looking to find a new and challenging role where you can utilise your experience as an English Teacher?
Furthermore, are you looking to be part of a secondary school on an upward trajectory due to its fantastic teaching staff and proactive Head Teacher?
Waste no time in applying for this superb role in Leeds this September!
English Teacher – The Role:
- Available to both NQT’s and experienced teachers
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary English
- Providing inspiring learning experiences for your secondary students
- Utilising degree subject knowledge and teacher training
- Supporting students with any issues during lesson time
- Being a key member of thriving English department
- Helping students prepare for GCSE’s
- Making sure students are engaged and proactive during lesson time
- Brilliant organisation and communication skills
- Willing to participate in after school clubs and activities
English Teacher – Benefits
- Permanent Role
- MPS – UPS pay scale
- Located in Leeds
- OFSTED graded ‘Good’ secondary school
- Superb recent Progress 8 results
- Superb staff development programme
- Experienced and engaged Head of English department
- Wonderful students desperate to learn
- Employee benefit scheme
- Up to date and extensive English curriculum
- Public transport links nearby – parking available
How to apply:
Click ‘apply’ to send your CV and to Holly at i-teachers today to be considered for this English Teacher position at this fantastic secondary school in Leeds. This school is shortlisting ASAP and roles may be filled before the closing date.