English Teacher – Leeds
|Location:||Leeds, Yorkshire and the Humber LS6 UK|
|Salary||£23720 to £39406 per Annum|
English Teacher – Leeds
This ambitious and highly regarded secondary school in the Leeds area is looking to find a passionate and knowledgeable English Teacher ready for an exciting role in the new academic year.
Are you a qualified English Teacher ready to find a new and exciting role for the forthcoming academic year in the Leeds area?
Do you want the opportunity to be part of a secondary school driven to provide the best possible academic opportunities to their students?
Perhaps you are a newly qualified teacher looking for a secondary school with an excellent NQT induction programme and an impetus on developing their teachers to their full potential?
Make sure that you don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join an outstanding secondary school in the Leeds area!
English Teacher – Role Information:
- English Teacher
- Permanent role
- September start
- Located in the Leeds area
- Paid £23,720 – £39,406 per annum
- Planning and delivering fantastic academic learning experiences in English subject
- Developing the academic ability of secondary students in the English subject
- Making sure students are focused and interacted throughout lessons
- Minimum 2:1 English subject degree
- Excellent academic background
- Strong degree subject knowledge
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary English teacher training
- Open to both NQTs and experienced teachers
- Enthusiastic and passionate attitude
- Brilliant classroom management skills
- Good or above prior lessons observations
Information about the school:
This driven and ambitious secondary school based in the Leeds area is a fantastic opportunity for an English Teacher to be a valued and instrumental member of an expanding English department, helping create superb learning experiences for secondary students. An oversubscribed secondary school with excellent facilities and resources, they are renowned for helping students reach their full potential, and setting them up for the progression into adult life. Furthermore, with an excellent staff development programme and an impetus for promoting from within, this school offers endless opportunities for teachers with a real ambition to take on a role with more responsibility.
If you are an English Teacher looking to find a role in which you will be able to display your subject knowledge and teaching ability, then make sure to press the ‘Apply Now’ button, or send your CV to Amy at i-teachers!