|Location:||Greater London, London (East) E1 UK|
|Salary||£240 to £300 per Day|
Are you currently looking for a long-term English supply role until the end of the academic year?
Maybe you like the security knowing you have a long-term supply for 5 days a week until July?
If so, at i-teachers we are dedicated to finding you that perfect English Teacher. An excellent school in Tower Hamlets are looking for an English Teacher to start with them as soon as possible until at least the end of the academic year.
If you are excited by this opportunity, please get in contact with Alex at i-teachers or click ‘apply now’ to submit your CV.
English Teacher – The Role
- English Teacher – long-term supply position until July
- Full-time, Monday to Friday
- Interviewing now
- Marking and assessing pupil’s work
- Delivering high-quality lessons
English Teacher – Person Specification
- UK QTS certificate – Essential
- Minimum 2:2 English degree
- Strong academic background e.g. A-Levels
- Passionate about education and teaching
- Experience working in an education setting
- Good understanding of IT
English Teacher – The School
- An excellent secondary school in the heart of Tower Hamlets
- Support leadership team
- Good behaviour of pupils throughout school
- Close to main transport links to the Overground Line
- Extensive CPD opportunities
I-teachers are one of the highest rated recruitment consultancies in the UK and help high achieving graduates and teachers find their dream role.
As the registration process is a free and swift process, let us work behind the scenes to secure your next career move as an English Teacher today!