English Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Stockport, Stockport SK6 UK|
|Salary||£335 to £380 per Week|
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Stockport – September start
Have you recently graduated with an English degree and are now considering your career options?
Has teaching always been at the forefront of your mind, however the thought of going straight into a PGCE puts you off?
Would the opportunity to join a schools thriving English department as a teaching assistant for the full academic year be ideal?
If yes, and you are an English graduate who could truly make a difference to pupil outcomes then please read on and register your interest by sending your CV to Holly i-teachers today! Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis.
English Graduate– Teaching Assistant
- English degree essential – Literature/Language
- Long term role, starting in September finishing in July
- Paid £345 – £380 per week term time
- Secondary school in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Thriving school with excellent facilities and outstanding English department
- Fantastic experience prior to teacher training
- Support students socially, emotionally and academically
- Deliver 1:1 sessions
- Support the class teachers with resources and planning
Person Specification – English Graduate Teaching Assistant
- 2:2 or above English Degree
- Strong academic background – Good A-Level results
- Passion for your subject and education
- Ability to build relationships with parents, pupils and colleagues
- Desire to pursue a career in education
This forward thinking school is located in Stockport and has an excellent reputation in the area. The school consistently achieves fantastic GCSE results and serves a diverse catchment area.
Would you like to work in a supportive secondary school in September as a graduate teaching assistant? Please click ‘Apply’ now and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers right away!