English Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, North West England OL1 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
English Teaching Assistant – Oldham – Graduate Teaching Assistant
Are you an English graduate from a Russell Group university, exploring the possibility of becoming a teacher, but aren’t ready to commit to teacher training right away?
Perhaps you are keen to gain paid experience in a school setting, working as an English Teaching Assistant before applying for teaching training in 2019?
Would you relish the opportunity to really make an impact to pupil outcomes within English? You’ll be helping students to gain skills and knowledge whilst benefitting for your own future in the process.
Job Description – English Teaching Assistant
- English Graduate role
- Provide dedicated support to the English department and pupils
- Full-time, Long term role
- Work Monday – Friday, school hours
- Earn up to £325 per week
- Immediate Start
- Secondary school located in Oldham
- Ideal post before taking up teacher training
Person Specification – English Teaching Assistant
- 2:1 or above degree in English
- Excellent academic background required – strong A-Level results
- Keen interest in becoming a teacher
- Engaging, enthusiastic and motivating
- Experience of working with children
- Passion for English & Education that you can share with the pupils
School – Secondary School in Oldham
- 11-16 Secondary School located in Oldham
- Easily Accessible via public transport
- Visionary and supportive leadership team
- Ofsted ‘Good’ School with ‘Outstanding’ Leadership
- High achieving English Department
This secondary school is looking to interview right away for an English graduate to work as a teaching assistant within the school’s dynamic English department.
If you are looking to build your experience within an amazing secondary in Oldham then please get in touch right away to discuss this fantastic opportunity!
To be considered for this role please send your up to date CV to Holly at i-teachers today!