|Location:||Essex, London (East) IG10 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you a Russell Group English graduate who would like to experience working in a Secondary School and utilise your exceptional reading and writing skills?
Have you been contemplating doing a PGCE but wish to experience the day-to-day of working in a school first?
Perhaps you would like to familiarise yourself with the curriculum and build your confidence in a classroom-based setting whilst helping transform the lives of young people in the local community?
If you are passionate about English Language and Literature and this sounds like the ideal role for you then simply apply today by submitting your CV to Pippa from i-teachers!
English Tutor – What will I be doing?
- Monday-Friday full time role
- Paid £350-£450 per week
- Term time position
- Work closely with KS3
- Assist pupils with preparation for mock exams and GCSEs
- Deliver individual literacy and reading interventions
- Support pupils in small groups
- Monitor pupil progress and report to Heads of Department / Head of School
- Essential experience for Russell Group graduates prior to teacher training
English Tutor – What can I expect?
- Good Ofsted graded Secondary school
- Part of an established academy trust
- Visionary and encouraging Senior Leaders
- Brilliant opportunities for development
- Essex location
- Nearby transport links
- Onsite parking
English Tutor – What do I need?
- Minimum of a 2.1 from a Russell Group University in an English related course
- Passion for education
- Previous tutoring/coaching experience with young people is desirable
- Strong academic background
- Aspiring teacher
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Apply TODAY to this fantastic English Tutor opportunity by sending your CV to Pippa at i-teachers!