|Location:||Barking and Dagenham, London (East) RM16 UK|
|Salary||£90 to £105 per Day|
Are you an English graduate looking to pursue a career in teaching but want to gain invaluable experience first?
Maybe you are looking for a more stable, full-time tutoring role that online tutoring just can’t give you?
This exciting opportunity to work as a Full-time English Tutor in an outstanding secondary school won’t be around for long. The school are actively looking for someone for a September start.
If you think this would be an invaluable opportunity to working as a Full-time English Tutor, don’t hesitate to send your CV through to Alex at i-teachers.
English Tutor – The Role
- Full-time, long-term role
- Monday to Friday
- Finish at 2pm on Friday
- £90 – £105 per day term time only
- Start September
- Supporting pupils in the English curriculum
- 1:1 and group sessions
English Tutor – Person Specification
- Full-time English Tutor
- English based degree – 2:1 or higher
- Strong academic background e.g. A-Levels
- Experience working with students
- Love of education
- Perfect for an aspiring teacher
English Tutor – The School
- Part of an Academy of schools across London
- Huge CPD opportunities
- Behaviour of pupils is exceptional
- Secondary school and sixth form
- Supportive leadership team
- Previous i-teacher graduates
Send your CV across to Alex at i-teachers for a chance to secure an interview or trial for this Full-time English Tutor role.