|Location:||Kensington and Chelsea, London (West) SW7 UK|
|Salary||£85 to £100 per Day|
Exciting role as an English Tutor at an excellent school in Kensington & Chelsea– Get invaluable, paid experience whilst you work!
Are you a recent English graduate looking for the opportunity to utilise your degree subject knowledge as an English Tutor in Thurrock?
Maybe you’re eager to find a role where you can support the academic development of students as an English Tutor?
As an English Tutor you will work with students on a 1:1 or group basis across mainstream classrooms, the school’s SEN hub and other departments around school.
If you are excited by the opportunity of working as an English Tutor for an excellent Secondary School in Kensginton and Chelsea, don’t hesitate to get in contact with Alex at i-teachers or apply on this page.
English Tutor – The Role
- English Tutor
- Long-term, full-time support role
- Paid £85 to £100 per day term time only
- Providing 1:1 or group support to students
- Build up classroom experience before pursuing a career in teaching
- Being a proactive & supportive member of your department
English Tutor – Applicant Requirements
- Minimum 2:1 English degree
- Strong academic background e.g. A-Levels
- Experience working with young people
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Passion for education and learning
- Extensive work experience or volunteering
English Tutor – The School
- Located in Kensington & Chelsea
- Walking distance to the train station
- Excellent supportive leadership team
- Previous i-teachers candidates to be placed in school
- Brand new, high-quality sports facilities
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Alex at i-teachers today to apply for this English Tutor role.