Experienced SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, North West England M20 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £75 per Day|
Teaching Assistant – Experienced SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant who is keen to secure a long term role?
Would you like to transfer your experience from a mainstream school into a specialist school?
In addition to this, are you keen to secure more training and development to really progress your career?
Click apply now and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers to be considered for this exciting teaching assistant opportunity!
Teaching Assistant – person specification
- Ideally 2:1 or above degree
- Experienced SEN Teaching Assistant
- Ideally experienced in supporting Autism/communication needs
- Resilient, empathetic and dedicated
- Knowledge of strategies used to support children with additional needs
Teaching Assistant – The role and school
- Work in a thriving Primary School
- Supporting children with Communication needs/Autism
- Excellent location – accessible via public transport links
- Large car park for those who drive
- Long term role – start ASAP
- Paid £65-£75 per day
- School hours Monday – Friday (8:30 – 3:45)
- Work with other outstanding teachers and graduates
- Support children in a safe, stimulating learning environment
- Excellent training provided
This is an excellent role for a graduate to excel and take the next step in your career in education. This experience will your skills and provide further opportunities for training.
So, if you have what it takes to succeed in this Teaching Assistant role, please send your CV as soon as possible in order to be considered!