|Location:||London, London (East) E6 UK|
|Salary||£30480 to £49571 per Annum|
EYFS Teacher – Newham (E6)
Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher looking for a first permanent role, inside of a school with an excellent NQT induction program and a real emphasis on developing their teaching staff?
This role is perfect for an enthusiastic individual who is looking for the perfect teaching opportunity to help shape young eager minds as they take their early steps on their academic journey!
If this EYFS Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
EYFS Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Newham
- Good transportation links
- Paid £30,480 – £49,571 per annum
- Permanent full time role, Monday – Friday school hours
- Nurturing atmosphere for newly qualified teachers
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Opportunities for development and progression – outstanding CPD program
EYFS Teacher – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and experienced EYFS department
- Plan and conduct lessons and small group sessions
- Opportunities for progression
- Developing and enhancing students’ academic development
- Making sure students receive correct support and guidance during class time
EYFS Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
EYFS Teacher – How to Apply:
If this EYFS Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock