|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea W11 UK|
|Salary||£32157 to £50935 per Annum|
Start January 2022 at cohesive & welcoming Inner London primary school in this fantastic EYFS Teacher role!
The Royal Borough primary are looking for an inspirational, supportive, and dynamic EFYS Teacher to join their thriving and cohesive team in 2022!
Could this be you?
No matter your circumstances, whether you are an experienced Early Years Teacher or are looking for a supportive school to complete your NQT year, this fantastic opportunity could be your perfect next career step!
To find out further details about this role and excellent school please simply apply on this page or contact Joe for a confidential and informal chat about your next teaching career steps!
EYFS Teacher – Early Years NQT – Benefits:
- Permanent EYFS Teacher role
- Ideal for a EYFS NQT or RQT
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £32,157 – £50,935 EYFS Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting now
- January 2022 start
EYFS Teacher – Early Years NQT – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons for your EYFS class
- Engage students in creative lessons
- Ensure learning objectives are met
- Extracurricular involvement
- Strong parent engagement
EYFS Teacher – Early Years NQT – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Good graded primary school:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP & training opportunities
- Cohesive staff
- Fantastic Autism Hub
- Kensington & Chelsea borough
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this EYFS Teacher role.