|Location:||Bradford, Yorkshire and the Humber BD2 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Have you recently qualified as a teacher with QTS status?
Are you an innovative EYFS teacher who holds the belief that Early Years learning should be child centred and appropriately challenging?
Can you imagine working in a Primary school with a strong EYFS department where there is a large focus on outdoor learning?
i-teachers are working with a school currently seeking an EYFS specialist teacher to join their school in a permanent role. If you are passionate about child centred learning, apply immediately!
EYFS Teacher – Job Description
- EYFS Teacher
- Permanent role
- Full time
- September 2020 start
- MPS – UPS
- Nursery position as a EYFS Teacher
- EYFS Teacher – ideal for NQTs & RQTs!
The School – EYFS Teacher – Bradford
This “Good” Ofsted School has been praised for its commitment to early years learning through a nurturing and thriving learning environment. The school believes in a child centred curriculum where teachers plan in the moment around children’s interests. Therefore, an EYFS primary teacher who shares this belief will be ideal for this role.
Additionally, the school has also adopted a forest schools approach to learning where there are numerous opportunities to take learning outside in the local Nature Garden! Through the school’s dedication to providing high quality Early Years learning, there are plenty of opportunities to contribute your own ideas to best practice! For this role, you will be a confident EYFS specialist who possesses strong subject knowledge and a passion for progressing children through play. If this sounds like the perfect opportunity, apply immediately to this position!
About the Role – EYFS Teacher – Bradford
- QTS achieved and observed “good to outstanding” level of teaching
- For this role, you will have previously worked in a Primary school or Nursery school
- The suitable EYFS teacher will be able to confidently use the Development Matters framework to confidently target children and ensure good progress towards the strands.
- To be successful in this position you will need EYFS experience and ability to maintain high levels of attainment through strong subject knowledge and accurate assessment.
How to apply – EYFS Teacher – Bradford
If you are interested in this EYFS Teacher post, teaching an Early Years class, please contact Demi at i-teachers by sending your CV now!