EYFS Teaching Assistant
|Greater Manchester, Tameside OL7 UK
|£80 to £95 per Day
EYFS Teaching Assistant – interviewing NOW
EYFS Teaching Assistant – Excellent school in Manchester – amazing, paid experience ahead of training to teach.
Are you looking to gain some hands-on paid experience working as an EYFS Teaching Assistant?
Are you looking to work in a supportive environment where you can grow and learn?
This excellent primary school are looking for an EYFS Teaching Assistant to start as soon as possible. With a rich curriculum and excellent teaching staff, you’ll be contributing to the growing academic success of this thriving school.
The school are actively looking to trial NOW, so don’t miss out and register your interest today with Alex at i-teachers.
EYFS Teaching Assistant- Role
- EYFS Teaching Assistant
- Long term/ full-time role until at least July
- Monday to Friday
- Supporting EYFS
- Invaluable classroom experience
EYFS Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- Level 2 or 3 EYFS Qualification – desirable but not essential
- Strong academic background (A-Levels)
- Good understanding of the EYFS curriculum
- Passion for education
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to work flexible throughout the day
EYFS Teaching Assistant- The School
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Interviewing ASAP
- Strong and supportive leadership
- Great resources and sports clubs
- Close transport links
- Manchester Location
- Experience of developing Teaching Assistants
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Alex at i-teachers today to apply for this EYFS Teaching Assistant role.