Food Technology Teacher
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS11 UK|
|Salary||£28000 to £46250 per Week|
Food Technology Teacher – Leeds – January 2024
Are you a Food Technology Teacher searching for a new position for January 2024?
Maybe you’re looking for a new teaching post after completing your PGCE?
Would the opportunity to work in a vibrant, forward-thinking secondary that truly values the importance of the Technology curriculum appeal to you?
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day-to-day supply. We only look to place you in permanent, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences.
Technology Teacher / ECT
- Based in Leeds
- Excellent links to public transport
- Excellent CPD on offer – Bespoke induction package
- Permanent, Full-Time
- Starting January 2024
- Opportunity open to experienced teachers and ECTs
- Interviews soon – Send your CV ASAP
- Large, successful and vibrant 11-16 Academy
- Strong emphasis on team work
Person Specification – Technology Teacher
- Qualified Teacher Status or working towards
- Motivated and team orientated
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Strong behaviour management
How to apply
- Send your CV to Demi at i-teachers by clicking ‘apply now’
- Or call the office for more information if you do not have a CV
- Do not worry if you haven’t resigned yet, all applications are treated confidentially, and you will be called if shortlisted before your details are sent to the school
If you think you have what it takes to succeed as a Food Technology Teacher at this fantastic Secondary in Leeds, click apply and send your CV to Demi at i-teachers.