Food Technology Teacher
|Location:||London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£27595 to £38963 per Annum|
Are you a Food Technology Teacher who is craving a fresh and incredibly rewarding challenge?
Would you love to transfer your passion for Food Technology across to both primary & secondary students at a warm & welcoming specialist school based in Hounslow?
This Outstanding West London SEN School has recently expanded its facilities & classes which has resulted in them requiring additional teaching staff!
The school are looking for a passionate Food Technology Teacher to go in and work across both the primary & secondary phases to promote a love of food technology, cooking & hygiene.
Food Technology is not only an incredibly popular subject but the school put high importance on these lessons.
The school offers fantastic CPD and thoroughly invests in developing all of its staff!
To register your interest in this superb Food Technology Teacher role simply apply on this page today! The school are looking to shortlist immediately!
Food Technology Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent Food Technology Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £27,595 – £38,963 Food Technology Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now
Food Technology Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run food technology lessons for students from KS1 – KS4
- Promote a passion for food technology, cooking & hygiene
- Run engaging & practical lessons
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of the teaching team
Food Technology – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Patient & motivational manner
The Outstanding SEN School:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 4-16 all through school
- Superb new facilities
- Modern resources
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Food Technology Teacher role.