Food Technology Teacher
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M8 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Food Technology Teacher – Manchester
This thriving secondary academy is keen to recruit a creative and dynamic Food Technology Teacher this September.
Would you like to join a thriving school which values creativity and puts pupils at the heart of everything they do?
If you are a Food Technology Teacher or NQT who is looking for a new, permanent role this September, please send your CV to Holly at i-teachers or call our office for more information (your call will be directed to my mobile!).
About the school
- Located in North Manchester – close to motorway and public transport links
- Part of a successful multi-academy trust
- Plenty of enrichment opportunities for pupils
- Ofsted ‘Good’ School
- Excellent progress for pupils from low starting points
- Strong teacher development programme
- Fantastic employee benefits
- Multi-cultural and diverse
- Food tech a vital and valued part of the curriculum
- Most food will be provided for pupils for practical’s
- Inclusive school
- Food Technology Teacher – Qualified Teacher Status
- Evidence of good or better teaching
- Food Technology specialism
- Passion for supporting all pupils including those who are disadvantaged
How to apply: Please send your CV to apply for this role starting in September. If shortlisted, you will be contacted to discuss further.