French & Spanish Teacher – September 2023
|Location:||East Midlands, Nottingham NG6 UK|
|Salary||£28000 to £41000 per Annum|
Are you a qualified French & Spanish Teacher looking for a superb, new and exciting role for the new academic year?
Maybe you’re an experienced Languages Teacher, looking to utilise your experience and know how in a new and exciting school setting?
Perhaps you’re a recently qualified French & Spanish Teacher eager to work with a supportive and dedicated Senior Leadership Team and Languages department?
A superb secondary school based in Nottingham is looking to find a hard-working, committed and inspiring French & Spanish Teacher for the coming academic year to work across their KS3 & KS4 department. The secondary school are looking to create engaging creative learning experiences for their pupils, through a broad and balanced curriculum plan.
French & Spanish Teacher – Role Information:
- French & Spanish Teacher
- Located in Nottingham
- Permanent role – Beginning September 2023
- Monday to Friday position
- MPS – UPS Pay Scale; Depending on experience
- Working across KS3 & KS4
French & Spanish Teacher – Applicant Requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status – Modern Foreign Languages
- Minimum 2:2 Languages subject UK based degree
- Strong academic background
- Committed and outgoing during the school day
- Naturally engaging and inspiring attitude
French & Spanish Teacher – The School:
- OFSTED graded ‘Good’ secondary school
- Dedicated and supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Modern facilities and resources
- Excellent staff development programme
- Opportunities from progression within the school
- Focus on creating excellent academic experience for pupils
- Public transport links nearby!
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this superb French & Spanish Teacher role in Nottingham NOW!