|Location:||Enfield, London (East) EN2 UK|
|Salary||£32407 to £43193 per Annum|
Are you an ECT or experienced French Teacher looking for that perfect role?
Perhaps you are looking to make a real difference into the lives of the pupils you teach?
This ‘Outstanding’ secondary school in Enfield are looking to recruit a French Teacher for a September start. The school are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate individual who will be able to bring new ideas and skills to the role.
If you are excited by this opportunity as a French Teacher, I am shortlisting now to send CV’s over to the school as soon as possible. Please get in contact with Alex at i-teachers or click ‘apply now’ to submit your CV.
French Teacher – The Role
- French Teacher – Permanent position
- Full-time, Monday to Friday
- September 2023 start
- M1 – M6 outer London pay scale
- Plan, prepare and deliver high quality lessons to Key Stage 3
- Marking and assessing pupil’s work
French Teacher – Person Specification
- Minimum 2:1 French or MFL related degree
- UK QTS certificate – Essential
- Strong academic background e.g. A-Levels
- ECTs are welcome to apply
- Approachable and passionate person
- Comfortable with IT and technology
- A French Teacher will be able to spread a love of Spain and its culture
French Teacher – The School
- Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’
- Supportive leadership team
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Close to the Overground Line
- Enriched curriculum
- Extensive CPD opportunities available
I-teachers are one of the highest rated recruitment consultancies in the UK and help high achieving graduates and teachers find their dream role. As the registration process is a free and swift process, let us work behind the scenes to secure your next career move as a French Teacher today!