GCSE Subject Tutor – Leicester
|Location:||East Midlands, Leicester LE6 UK|
|Salary||£370 to £381 per Week|
Are you a recent university graduate looking to take your first steps into a budding teaching career as a GCSE Subject Tutor?
Maybe you’re looking for the opportunity to gain first-hand teaching experience as a GCSE Subject Tutor before progressing into a PGCE?
Furthermore, are you looking to work alongside experienced teaching professionals able to mentor your progression and offer you key support as a GCSE Subject Tutor?
Don’t waste any time in applying for this exciting GCSE Subject Tutor role in Leicester NOW!
GCSE Subject Tutor – The Role:
- GCSE Subject Tutor
- Located in Leicester
- Paid £380 per week, term time only
- Planning and conducting 1:1 & group support sessions
- Creating engaging and inspiring learning experiences
- Teaching Y10/Y11 students in your specialist subject
- Long-term role, NO SUPPLY!
GCSE Subject Tutor – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 University degree
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about your specialist subject
- Enthusiastic and outgoing personality
- Brilliant communication & organisation skills
- Naturally warm and outgoing
GCSE Subject Tutor – The School:
- Excellent secondary school
- Brilliant recent GCSE/A-Level examination results
- Looking to add graduate quality to teaching departments
- Fantastic facilities and resources
- History of working with talented graduates
- Highly regarded within local community
- Broad and balanced curriculum
- Public transport links nearby!
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers for this GCSE Subject Tutor role in Leicester NOW!