Geography Graduate Learning Mentor
|Location:||Luton, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£375 to £425 per Week|
Are you a geography graduate who is interested in taking the first steps towards teacher training?
Would you relish the opportunity to build up your classroom first in a Geography Graduate Learning Mentor role before training to teach in 2020?
Spend the academic year at an upcoming Luton based secondary school and support a cohesive humanities department in this rewarding Geography Graduate Learning Mentor role!
Past graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful for applying for a PGCE!
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV.
If you fit the requirements for this Geography Graduate Learning Mentor your details will be sent straight to the schools senior leadership team!
Geography Graduate Learning Mentor – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Geography Graduate Learning Mentor role
- £375– £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring geography teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Interviewing after the half term break
Geography Graduate Learning Mentor – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer support through group and 1:1 interventions
- Focus on your geography subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
- Become a valuable member of the humanities team
Geography Graduate Learning Mentor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in geography or a related subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Wishes to positively impact the humanities department
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Upcoming secondary school & sixth form
- Luton location
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
- Super track record of working with i-teachers graduates
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Geography Graduate Learning Mentor role.