Geography Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bexley, Bromley BR7 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£75 to £85 per Day|
Geography Graduate Teaching Assistant – Bromley – Paid School Experience
Are you about to graduate in a Geography related degree and are now looking to pursue a teaching degree?
Do you want to gain skills and opportunities of the highest calibre in an ‘outstanding’ classroom setting?
Our tailored programme will ensure you receive support, training and guidance throughout your school placement for the full academic year!
Send your CV to Emma at i-teachers today or call for a friendly and confidential chat about your next steps.
Geography Graduate Teaching Assistant – Paid school experience
- Full academic year in one school
- Full time Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- Paid £75 – £85 a day, term time
- Mon – Fri working hours
- September 2020 start
- Geography Graduate Teaching Assistant – ideal for aspiring teachers!
- Located in Bromley, Greater London
- Help with lesson planning & delivery
- Work with pupils 1:1 & in small groups
Geography Graduate Teaching Assistant – Personal Specification
- Degree in Geography related subject – 2:1 or above
- Strong A levels & GCSEs (including geography)
- Enthusiasm and passion for education & young people
- Genuine interest in teaching as a career
- Ready for a challenge!
- Some previous experience of working/volunteering with young people is desirable but not essential
We work with a range of Secondary schools in Bromley and across wider London. Getting to know you and what your skills are is key to help us place you in the right position and role as a Geography Graduate Teaching Assistant.
If you think you have what it takes to fulfil a Geography Graduate Teaching Assistant role, simply click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Emma at i-teachers today!
Alternatively, if you are a graduate looking for a similar role to this one, but maybe in a different location, please feel free to get in touch and we will be happy to help you to find your dream role.