Geography Graduate – Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M40 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £63 per Day|
Geography Graduate – Teaching Assistant – ‘Step into Teaching’ September start
Have you graduated with a degree in Geography and are keen to utilise your subject knowledge through inspiring others?
Are you considering teaching but would like to take a year out to gain experience first?
If you want to truly make a difference to pupil outcomes as a Geography Teaching Assistant and kick-start your career in Education – Please send your CV to Holly at i-teachers right away, this secondary school needs you!
- Geography Graduate role
- Work with KS3/4 pupils on a 1:1 and small group basis
- Support pupils from disadvantaged backgrounds
- Full-time, Long term role
- Work Monday – Friday, school hours
- Paid up to £315 per week Term Time
- Fantastic Secondary school in Manchester
- 2:1 or above degree in Geography
- Other degree subjects with a strong Geography A-Level considered
- Excellent academic background required – strong A-Level results
- Keen interest in education and teaching
- Engaging and Enthusiastic
- Experience of working with children is ideal
- 11-16 Secondary School in Manchester
- Easily Accessible via public transport
- Visionary and supportive leadership team
- Ofsted ‘Good’ School
- Good links to public transport
So, if you’re a top Geography graduate and believe you have the academic skill set to match this school, why not come and work for them as a Geography Teaching Assistant?
How to apply: Please send your CV to Holly at i-teachers right away to be considered for this rewarding role.