|Location:||London (West), Wandsworth SW18 UK|
|Salary||£34502 to £53482 per Annum|
If you are a Geography teacher with successful experience in a secondary school setting, this is a great opportunity for you to demonstrate your skillset and have access to fantastic teacher training. This Geography teacher role is within a great school part of an established academy trust
Are you looking for a new school that is better suited to your skillset and personality?
Perhaps you are looking for a geography teacher role that gives you an opportunity to showcase your skillset?
At i-teachers we specialise on relocating and finding first time roles for teachers. We match all our candidates based on their skillset, education and personality! If you are not a fit for this role, we may have other Geography teacher opportunities available!
- Permanent Geography Teacher role
- £34,502- £53,482 per annum
- Plan and conduct secondary Geography lessons
- Support the academic progression of students
- Utilise prior teaching experience and skills from training
- Monitor and feedback student progress
- Run extra-curricular activities and classes
- Become a valuable part of a collaborative Humanities department
- September 2023 start
- Located in Wansworth
- State of the art school – part of an established academy trust
- Located close to transport links
- Be part of a great humanities department with supportive SLT!
- Geography Teaching further training opportunities
- Rated ‘Outstanding’ by OFSTED
- Ambitious and inspirational Geography teacher team
- QTS Geography teacher – or PGCE due for completion by June 2023
- 2:1 in Geography related degree from a Russell Group university
- Organizational skills – planning lessons and managing workload effectively
- Previous successful geography teacher experience is desirable
- Classroom management and knowledge of relevant teaching
- Supportive and compassionate
- Dedicated to teaching
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, don’t hesitate to apply for this Geography Teacher role.