|Location:||Bradford, West Yorkshire BD5 UK|
|Salary||£28000 to £44000 per Annum|
Geography Teacher – Permanent role – Bradford
Interested in joining a thriving Geography department as a Geography Teacher in a permanent role?
Are you a Geography Teacher who has the commitment and drive to provide a first-class education for all?
Perhaps you are in the early stages of your teaching career looking for a teaching role that plays to your strengths?
If you are a confident Geography teacher who can inspire, engage, and challenge pupils in this innovative school, we would love to hear from you.
If you would love to step into a Geography Teacher role with i-teachers, please do not miss out on this exciting opportunity and click ‘Apply now’ below to send your CV to Demi today!
Geography Teacher – About the Role
- Geography Teacher- Full time role
- Innovate and collaborate school departments
- Opportunities for progression within the trust, including leading CPD
- ECT’s welcome to apply
- Extensive ECT Programme
- Permanent, full-time position
- MPS – UPS
- Immediate start- interviewing now!
Geography Teacher – Person Specification
- Geography Teacher- Permanent role
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Excellent subject knowledge
- 2.1 or above in Core subject degree
- Proven track record of excellent teaching
- Patient, resilient, and passionate teacher
- Driven to improve pupils’ academic growth
- Geography Teacher- Apply today!
Geography Teacher- About the school
- Geography Teacher- September 2023 start
- Fantastic school located in Bradford
- Easily accessible from the city centre or surrounding areas.
- Great transport links tram/bus
- Excellent facilities
- Interviewing on going- Apply today!
So, if you are ready for a new challenge as a Geography Teacher, supporting pupils within the Geography subject, please send your CV to Demi today!