Geography Teacher – Birmingham
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B38 UK|
|Salary||£25714 to £41604 per Annum|
Are you a newly qualified Geography Teacher looking for your first permanent role in Birmingham this September?
Perhaps you are looking for a school welcoming to newly qualified teachers with a superb staff development programme?
Maybe you are an experienced Geography Teacher looking for an exciting new challenge for the new academic year?
Don’t waste any time in applying for this superb Geography Teacher role in Birmingham for September!
Geography Teacher – The Role
- Long term, full time role
- £25,714 – £41,604 per annum
- Planning and conducting secondary Geography lessons
- Utilising prior experience and PGCE training
- Supporting students in throughout lesson time
- Following well-developed Geography curriculum
- Being a valued member of Humanities teaching department
Geography Teacher – The School
- Located in Birmingham
- Superb secondary school
- Thriving Humanities department
- State of the art facilities and resources
- Passionate about the next generation of teachers
- Dedicated to their students academic progression
Geography Teacher – Person Specification
- 1 or 1st Geography based degree
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Excellent communication/organisation skills
- Eager to develop the academic ability of your students
- Superb classroom management
- Eager to create inspiring and engaging learning experiences
- Ability to keep students motivated throughout lesson time
To apply for this fantastic role as a Geography Teacher, please send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today!