Geography Teacher – Rochdale
|Location:||Rochdale, Rochdale OL12 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Geography Teacher – Rochdale – Permanent position, Ofsted ‘Good’ Secondary School
Are you a Qualified or Trainee Geography Teacher who is keen to secure a permanent position for September?
Due to the growing popularity of this Secondary school and rapid growth in student numbers, the Headteacher is keen to appoint a committed Geography Teacher to join their team from September 2020.
The post provides an outstanding opportunity for a talented Geography teacher to join a department who are committed developing NQTs and providing opportunities for progression.
Geography Teacher – Person Specification
- Qualified Teacher Status (or working towards)
- Undergraduate Degree Geography Specific
- Drive and enthusiasm for the achievement of all children
- True passion for Geography
- Innovative and engaging classroom skills
- The ability to inspire young people from a range of backgrounds
Geography Teacher – About the school
- An oversubscribed and vibrant school
- Charming new building with excellent facilities
- Interactive whiteboard in every classroom
- Staff who work together and are committed to raising standards
- Headteacher who has an open door policy and is open to innovation and creative thinking
- Excellent CPD and a strong staff well-being agenda
- A good school on its ‘Journey to Outstanding’
i-teachers are not a supply agency, we specialise in finding NQTs and teachers permanent teaching positions. We will offer expert interview guidance and preparation – Checkout our trust pilot reviews for more information!
If you are interested in this Geography Teacher opportunity then please contact Holly at i-teachers or click APPLY NOW!