Graduate 1:1 Autism Teaching Assistant – Primary
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS9 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Graduate 1:1 Autism Support Mentor – Primary – Leeds – ASAP 2023
Are you a recent Psychology graduate passionate about education?
Do you want to work in a warm and welcoming school supporting children with autism?
Perhaps your aspirational about becoming an educational psychologist?
This school is looking for a supportive and enthusiastic graduate to become a Graduate Autism Support Mentor.
We are shortlisting for the role now, apply ASAP to be considered.
Graduate 1:1 Autism Support Mentor – Key Information
- Full time, long-term role
- Based in Leeds
- Excellent transport links
- £350 – £450 per day, term-time only
- Highly experienced and supportive teaching staff
- Gain valuable experience as a Graduate Autism Teaching Assistant
Graduate 1:1 Autism Support Mentor – The Role
- Graduate 1:1 Autism Support Mentor role
- Work 1:1 with a student and enable access to learning
- Assist the Class Teacher in management of students
- Help students focus on tasks throughout lessons
- Provide support for students with SEND
Graduate 1:1 Autism Support Mentor – Person Specification
- 1:1 Autism Support Mentor – graduate position
- Ideally a minimum 2:1 in Psychology or related subject
- Good academic background – A-levels
- Patient and supportive personality
- SEN experience is essential
- Be able to build a supportive and secure environment for students
- Aspirations to work in education
If you would love to be considered for the role of Graduate 1:1 Autism Support Mentor, click “Apply” today to start your teaching journey with i-teachers!