Graduate 1:1 Autism Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS15 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Graduate 1:1 Autism Teaching Assistant – Leeds – September 2023
Are you a recent graduate with a passion for education?
Perhaps you would like to support children 1:1 with autism in a lovely Primary School?
Are you an aspiring child psychologist looking to expand your skills?
This school is looking for a supportive and enthusiastic graduate to become a Graduate Autism Teaching Assistant.
We are shortlisting for the role now, apply ASAP to be considered.
Graduate 1:1 Autism Teaching Assistant – Key Information
- Full time, long-term role
- Based in Leeds
- Excellent transport links
- £350 – £450 per day, term-time only
- Highly experienced and supportive teaching staff
- Gain valuable experience as a Graduate 1:1 Autism Teaching Assistant
Graduate 1:1 Autism Teaching Assistant – The Role
- Graduate 1:1 Autism Teaching Assistant role
- Work 1:1 with a student and enable access to learning
- Assist the Class Teacher in management of students
- Help students focus on tasks throughout lessons
- Provide support for students with SEND
Graduate 1:1 Autism Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- 1:1 Autism Teaching Assistant – graduate position
- Ideally a minimum 2:1 in Psychology or related subject
- Good academic background – A-levels
- Patient and supportive personality
- SEN experience is essential
- Be able to build a supportive and secure environment for students
- Aspirations to work in education
If you would love to be considered for the role of Graduate 1:1 Autism Teaching Assistant, click “Apply” today to start your teaching journey with i-teachers!