Graduate Academic Coach
|Location:||London, London (South) SE15 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Have you graduated this summer in a core subject are considering a rewarding career in teaching?
Would you relish the chance use your subject expertise whilst gaining paid classroom experience as a Graduate Academic Coach?
Support students to reach their full potential in this Graduate Academic Learning Coach role at this vibrant & welcoming Inner London secondary school & sixth form!
Located in Southwark, this school is searching for graduates who are able to exercise their subject knowledge in both group and individual scenarios supporting the development of students as a Graduate Academic Coach.
Information about the role – Graduate Academic Coach:
- Graduate Academic Coach
- Full academic year
- September 2019 start
- Located in the Southwark borough
- Paid £400 – £500 per week, term time only as Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP!
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum 2:1 core subject degree – English, maths & science
- Strong academic background
- Exceptional degree subject knowledge
- Passionate about your specialist subject
- Eager to progress into a teacher training programme
- Dedicated to providing a superb standard of academic support
- Supportive and inspiring attitude
Information about the school:
- ‘Good OFSTED graded secondary school
- Experienced and supportive Heads of Department
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Great facilities and resources
- Broad and enriched curriculum
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Academic Coach role.
This role is based in the borough of Southwark however other roles are also available in the following boroughs: Croydon, Ealing, Greenwich, Hammersmith & Fulham, Hounslow, Kensington & Chelsea, Lambeth, Wandsworth & Westminster.