Graduate Academic Learning Coach
|Location:||London, London (East) IG2 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Graduate Academic Learning Coach – Redbridge (IG2)
Are you a recent university graduate, with a strong academic background, who is keen to support young learners?
Perhaps you would relish the opportunity to work with students on a more comprehensive level, where you can closely monitor their progress and support them on a more manageable level?
Furthermore do you want the opportunity to work alongside a dedicated and supportive inclusion department in a warm school environment?
If this Graduate Academic Learning Coach opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate Academic Learning Coach – Key Information:
- Based in Redbridge
- Good transportation links
- £350 – £450 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Supportive inclusion department
Graduate Academic Learning Coach – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and supportive department
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- monitor student progress
- Displaying & utilising own subject knowledge
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Supporting teachers working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Lead 1:1 / small group intervention sessions
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Graduate Academic Learning Coach – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree (preferably psychology)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
- Firm but fair behaviour management approach
Graduate Academic Learning Coach – How to Apply:
If this Graduate Academic Learning Coach opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.